Our single, multi and astigmatic lens types
Suitable in all scenarios – whether you are driving, working or reading.
Single vision prescription lenses have one prescription across their entire surface and are suitable in all scenarios – whether you are driving, working or reading.
Protect against wear and tear
Scratch resistant lenses provide protection from everyday accidental damage. The hard coating prolongs the life of the lens, whilst simultaneously providing clearer vision.
All of our lenses include a scratch resistant coating as standard!
In addition, we offer the following alternative coatings to protect your lenses from everyday wear and tear:
Anti-Reflection Plus coating
- Removes reflections for clearer vision and great appearance
- The curved surface of glasses lenses, along with the materials they are made from, cause reflections. In fact, you can lose around 10% of light through reflections on lenses. These reflections can be distracting and appear unattractive.
- An anti-reflective coating allows for clearer vision by reducing reflections, allowing 99.8% of the light through the lens and ensuring distractions to your vision are minimal. Your glasses' appearance is also improved, as others can see your eyes rather than reflections of light. See the difference with our anti-reflection demonstration.
Thin & Light lenses
- Thinner for improved appearance, lighter for more comfort, including anti-reflection lens coating
- Lenses can be made of various materials of varying weight and thickness – the overall result depends on the density of the lens material as well as your personal prescription. As a general rule, if you are long sighted your lenses are thickest in the middle, and the opposite is true if you are short-sighted (the lenses are thickest at the edges).
- Reduce the overall thickness of your lenses, giving them a lighter feel and improving appearance. All come with super easy-clean surfaces that last longer, and include Anti-Reflection Plus coating for clear vision without distractions.
Anti-Reflection Plus Blue
Blue light is naturally present in daylight and it helps us to stay awake. Modern technology such as flat screen TVs, computers, laptops, mobile phones and tablets all emit blue light and therefore increase our exposure levels. Normal lenses allow this artificial blue light through. Over exposure can cause eye strain, eye fatigue and even sleeplessness.
What is Anti-Reflection Plus Blue?
Anti-Reflection Plus Blue features the same technology as Anti-Reflection Plus, but has the following additional features:
- A 'blue' filter which reduces blue light emitted by modern digital devices and helps create greater contrast perception which gives more comfortable vision, reducing eye strain and fatigue.
- Enhanced scratch resistance which is our hardest and most durable coating available.
- Anti-static technology, which ensures the lens attracts less dust so keeps cleaner for longer.
Anti-Reflection Plus Blue premium lenses are ideal for glasses wearers using smartphones, tablets, TVs, laptops and flat screen computers. It's also a great upgrade for existing Anti-Reflection Plus lenses as Anti-Reflection Plus Blue is more scratch resistant and stays cleaner, longer.